Other Tefal Recipe Ideas
with the British Heart Foundation
You will need...
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 100ml maple syrup
- 1 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 150g rolled oats
- 25g sunflower seeds
- 50g almonds
- 25g pecan nuts
- 25g pumpkin seeds
- 100g raisins
- 3 x apples (cored and quartered)
- 1 x coconut (use flaked coconut if you cannot get this)
- Low fat Greek yoghurt to serve
- To create a delicious topping to finish your dish, simply plug in your Tefal Fresh Express and prepare the final ingredients.
- Using the orange attachment, which is perfect for thin shredding, feed the raisins and coconuts into your Tefal Fresh Express to give quick and evenly shredded results.
- After removing the orange cone, simply replace it with the red cone, which is ideal for coarse shredding and will prepare your apple with ease.
- Mix the oil, honey, maple syrup and cinnamon in a large bowl then add the oats, seeds and nuts. Spread evenly on a baking tray or sheet and cook for 15 minutes at 150C in a preheated oven.
- Mix all your ingredients together and serve with fresh yoghurt.