Recipes in association with the British Heart Foundation
Other Tefal Recipe Ideas
You will need...
Ingredients serves 4
- 500g cooked rice
- 2 eggs
- 1 courgette, washed
- 1 onion, peeled
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled
- 10g fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1 tbsp low salt soy sauce
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- Low salt stock powder
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Cut the onion and garlic with the light green cone.
- Grate the courgette with the red cone.
- Grate the carrot with the orange cone.
- Heat a frying pan with 1 spoon of oil and scramble the eggs. Set aside in a dish.
- Heat oil again in a frying pan, add the garlic, ginger and curry and cook for a minute. Add the vegetables and the low salt stock powder and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add the cooked rice and sauté 2 to 3 minutes while stirring.
- Finally, add the scrambled eggs and soy sauce, mix and adjust seasoning to taste.
|% = adult GDA (Guideline Daily Amounts)|